You have surely heard of Matcha green tea powder, and if you haven’t you are really missing out! Matcha green tea is becoming increasingly popular and for good reason. This growing trend brings many people to question why Matcha became popular so quickly. Well, that’s pretty easy to answer! Matcha tea is so popular because it is super fantastic for your body!
Matcha Green Tea Antioxidant Levels Compared to Others:
- 6.2 times that of Goji Berries
- 7 times that of Dark Chocolate
- 17 times that of Wild Blueberries
- 60.5 times that of Spinach
If you want to know more about this amazing tea, read on to find out more benefits you can have by drinking Matcha green tea powder!
- Matcha is a cancer preventer. Green tea, like Matcha, contains antioxidants known as catechins, which seek out dangerous free radicals in your body. The most powerful of catechins found in green tea is epigallocatechin gallete, or EGCG, which is a power anti-carcinogen. However, 1 cup of Matcha green tea has 137 times the amount of EGCG antioxidant versus a normal cup of green tea.
- Matcha has anti-aging properties. Matcha green tea is one of the most popular green teas in Japan and one of the places in the world where people live the longest in Okinawa, Japan. Their long lives are aided by regularly drinking Matcha green tea.
- Matcha helps lower cholesterol. Green tea and especially Matcha tea helps to significantly lower total cholesterol.
- Matcha aids in weight loss. Matcha is rich in catechins which promote fat oxidation more than regular tea. If you drink Matcha right before you exercise, you’ll see 25% more fat burned than otherwise! Matcha green tea powder helps enhance both your resting metabolic rate and the rate of fat burning!
- Matcha detoxifies your body. Matcha is rich in chlorophyll because it is grown in the shade. Chlorophyll is famous for detoxifying the body, which will be very beneficial for cleansing your body of any impurities such as toxins, heavy metals, poisons, dioxins, and hormone disrupters which make your body sick.
Are you onboard the Matcha train yet? There are so many amazing benefits to regularly drinking Matcha tea! Whether you are looking to cleanse your body, help prevent cancer, lose some extra weight, whatever you need, Matcha will help your body! It is a miracle in powdered tea form.